Monday, November 11, 2019

My Blog Has Moved

Hi, everyone.

Thanks for being with me on this blogging journey.  If you'd like to continue the trek, please follow me to my new site, ChemicalsandChristians.com.  Everything from Sharing Air has been moved there, but I plan to leave this site here for now.  All new content will be added to the new site, though, and not to this one.

I moved because the book I've been working on for a very long time may actually be published soon, so I consolidated the blog and the book-related site.  Sharing Air has been pretty bare-bones, but the new site has a few more bells and whistles, so hopefully it looks more inviting to those who care about that sort of thing.

Some of you have been receiving blog entries by email.  I'm still determining the best way to do that moving forward.  For now, there's a form on the bottom of the home page of the new site where you can sign up to be notified when a new blog entry is posted.  Perhaps in the future it will be possible to receive the actual posts by email as well.

Thank you very much for your support.  See you at ChemicalsandChristians.com!




No comments: